Friday, January 24, 2014

LOVE

Happy Friday!  It has been a great week and I have enjoyed the time creating new cards.  This valentine card chosen for today was easy and fun to make.  I embossed a piece of Strawberry Cream card stock and then used a heart die to cut out the heart. The new scrapbooking tapes that are available are trouble free to use and enhance the card. I placed those at the bottom of a piece of Martha Stewart’s Valentine paper.  I layered the Strawberry Cream Heart with a Vines of Passion Heart cut from Candy Apple Red. There is nothing like the intricacy of Spellbinders Dies to add additional beauty to the card. Finally, I used a paper flower from Recollection and the Love you saying from FSJ to finish off my card.
Supplies Used
Fun Stampers Journey Card Stock:   Candy Apple Red and Strawberry 
   Cream.
Spellbinders Die D-Lites:   Vines of Passion
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder:   Baby’s Breath
Fun Stampers Journey Stamp:   From Only You
Fun Stampers Journey Stamp Pad:   Candy Apple Red
Martha Stewart - Valentine Paper

Recollections:  Paper Flower and Crafting Tape

Thanks for stopping by. Please stop by again. 
Happy Creating!

Hugs,

1 comment: