Thursday, January 16, 2014

Blue On Blue

    It has been along time since I have posted anything on my blog and I even had to make a new blog so I could post.  So here is my first post for 2014.  As a for Fun Stampers Journey, I try to participate in their weekly challenge as much as possible. 

    This weeks challenge is to use all blues.  I choose a bird stamp from our Holiday set entitled - “Christmas Melody.”  The card stock is from our paper collection. I chose Huckleberry Fusion and Lovely Blue. The Damask paper is called Magnetizing is by Kaiser Craft.  Spellbinders Nested Oval Medallion Labels were used to enhance the bird that was colored using our stamp pads, Huckleberry Fusion and Lovely Blue.  Journey Glaze was added to make the bird pop. Finally the greeting “Thinking of you,” is from our stamp set entitled - “Little Big Greetings.”

I am so happy with the way it turned out. Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend and Happy Creating!

3 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo Barbara, so exciting! Love your blue card and thanks for participating in my challenge! The message held in your birds beak is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the blogging world Barbara! I'm looking forward to seeing some great ideas coming from you. Love your Blue Bird Card. Anyone receiving this beautiful card would certainly no longer be blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara this is a really cute card, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete