Monday, January 20, 2014

Love Forever

Valentines Day is one of those days I truly love! I tell my husband, Bruce, everyday how much I love him and how lucky we are and because of love, hope, prayers, great friends and family, he survived the past two and a half years with heart problems, liver disease and asthma. So this card I made for him!

 Waiting for my Valentine Stamps, I decided to use paper crafting to make this card. Dollies just seem to fit in with Valentines Day so, I just started folding one to see what would happen and this is the result. It truly reminds me of a handkerchief. Knowing the doily alone would not do, I used a die cut for the heart, added Journey Glaze and glitter.The final touch is the saying, Love Forever!

       Supplies Used:

Card Stock from Fun Stampers Journey Yummy Cherry and Strawberry Cream
Heart Paper from Martha Stewart Crafts
Stamp from Fun Stampers Journey
Heart Die from Memory Box
Dollies from Recollections
Ribbon from Celebrate It
Glitter and Glaze from Fun Stampers Journey

Hope you like the card as much as I know my husband, Bruce will.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy creating!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment