Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hoppy Spring


Sorry I have not posted for a while but just wasn’t up to it. Now I feel like I am back on an even keel and I can get things done. This is a card I completed for a challenge at Fun Stampers Journey. The challenge asks you to make a Spring card using the new Spring colors. I know the people in the North and East are definitely hoping that Spring arrives sooner than later. I really feel for them

The background of the card consists of Fun Stampers Journey card stock, Morning Mist, Orange Creamcicle, and Pretty Amethyst. I added a Spellbinders die, Resplendent Rectangles to complete the background. I chose Spring Fling Bunny from FSJ stamp set and colored it with Copic Markers added Journey Glaze and glitter to finish him. I took the daisy stamp from The April Showers stamp set and placed them around the bunny. They were also colored with Copic Markers. A little bling finishes it off. 
I wish the photo was better so you can see the true color.
                          Copic Markers used:
                                E30, E33, Y11, Y18, R11, R22

Hope you like the card and if you can leave a comment that would be great! Thanks for stopping by and please stop back. 
Wishing you a great Valentine's Day!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. i love this color combo Barbara... I posted you pic on by blog too... with a link to yours! I am always so blessed to have you participate in my challenges =) xoxo

    ReplyDelete